Launch Date: 1st June 2020
Theo’s Barbers is a local barber shop trying to adapt with in the covid pandemic. They came to us with a desire to follow the goverment guidelines along with still offering the great customer experience that they was known for.
Armed with this we set up a development working site for the client to monitor and started to work towards developing. We researched everything in great detial. Knowing the requirements of track and trace we linked a booking system for the company to have an active database of all the customers that entered the shop. We also included a notification system to keep customers coming back so after 20 days a reminder email is sent to remind them of their last appointment to remind them to book again.
- This is a good score to start with and will be going through the second round of SEO optimisation shortly to improve this further
- This is a great score and nothing else needs to be done on this. This is based on the sites usability for a user to navigate and manage
- This a great score for this due to us using a booking system which naturally slows down the site but the B- means nothing further is required for this
- Due to the comapny not being on all social media platforms this is the best the score is going to be unless they move on to more which has been adviced
- What can i say but this is perfect obviously security is so important and this is the first thing we work on to ensure future security
- To improve this we need to work on narrowing down the keywords and meta data to improve this score